- Project tools
- How do I...
|Over 500 more tools...
If you were registered and logged in, you could join this project.
Message from the owner(s)
Looking for enthusiastic experienced C++ developers with extensive experience and great passion in using/modifying/developing libraries like STL and BOOST for BREW.
- brewSTL provides free peer-reviewed portable C++ source libraries with emphasis on those, that work well with the C++ Standard Library and beyond like: (but not limited to) STL and BOOST for QUALCOMM's BREW platform that are widely used for developing mobile applications and games.
- C++ world has revolutionized the software industry and leaped from mere object-oriented programming paradigm to generic programming one, thus encompassing multi-paradigm aspects. And the recent movements like concepts as language feature and inclusion of many libraries from BOOST in TR1 open new doors for bringing charismatic effect to your computer. But in order to catch with these all, there is need to first build a nice framework for using the same within BREW constraints.
- brewSTL attempts to address this so that BREW developers can use modern c++ features/idioms/libraries in the same spirit as STL, BOOST, LOKI and many more from the generic programming world to come in favour of C++.
- brewSTL libraries are intended to be widely useful, and usable across a broad spectrum of BREW applications.
- brewSTL suite of libraries attempts to bridge the gap between the modern c++ movement and its usability within BREW environment thus opening the pathway for top-notch C++ development for BREW platform.
This unique approach will result into a paradigm shift as far as writing BREW extensions is concerned with the help of template metaprogramming, generic programming, expression templates, variadic templates, generative programming and many c++ idioms.